Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cute Valentine Family Crossword puzzle!


Last Valentine's Day a friend of mine came up to me at church and handed me this adorable crossword puzzle with each of my family member's names on it.  I thought it was so cute!

Well here it is one year later and I am just now getting around to doing something with it.  I certainly think it is well worth framing, don't you?


I love how it looks in this fun frame I found at the thrift store!  I added the cupcake liner, vintage Valentine image and ribbon.  


I wish I could tell you how she did this, but I have no idea!  She did a great job and I am so glad I have it sitting on my mantle!


Thanks so much Nancy Grace!  

Stop by tomorrow for Friday Frolic!  Can't wait to see what you all have been up to:)

9 comments:

  1. Coming by from Hop Along Friday and following via GFC. I see lots of pins in my future! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on Hop Along Friday! Find me at www.mamatinkstinkerings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen anything like this either (other than Wordle), what a fun gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stinking adorable...I want to find one now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute my dad always loved crossword puzzles and love this because it looks so vintage yet is so fresh and new thanks for sharing come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute!! Totally worth framing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the crossword puzzle and the frame (what a great gift) I would love for you to stop by and link up at my linky party via: ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    Mrs. Delightful
    Ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a thoughtful and fun gift!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO SO cute Karen! I love that thrift store frame, too! What a darling project... I love Scrabble! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...