Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Friday Frolic features!!

I had so much fun going through all the crafts that were linked up last Friday!!  You guys are truly amazing me.

 I  want you to know how grateful I am for linking up each week!  There are a lot of Parties out there and I appreciate you visiting mine!

Without further adieu, here are the top viewed links from last week!

Valentine Bunting Wreath:  Mrs. Crafty Pants


Waterproof Snack Bags:  Destination Craft


Favorite Things:  Thoughts In Vinyl


$4 Valentine Wreath:  Making it Feel Like Home

DIY Magnet Board:  Scattered Thoughts of a SAHM.

Button Balloon Embroidery:  City Girl Gone Coastal

That about wraps it up!  Thanks again for stopping by and be sure and join us Friday for another FRIDAY FROLIC!!

1 comment:

  1. That magnetic board is lovely! Thanks for the feature, and for hosting each week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...